Window VIN etching
- Specific anti-theft devices will reward you with significant savings on your auto insurance. You should contact your insurance provider on the types of devices, and what features they should include. However, you can use the list below as a guide.
- A proper alarm system should be internally operated and automatically cuts off the ignition or disconnects the starter and is activated if any door, the trunk, or hood is opened.
- A non-passive fuel shut-off device which is activated by a switch or key.
- A non-passive, steal steering wheel lock.
- An armored cable hood lock and ignition shut-off where the cable extends through the firewall and is secured to prevent retraction.
- Of course, the VIN etched into the windows as stated above.